Learn to Take Charge of How you Deal with this High-Pressure, Stress-Filled Life from Dr. Sandy Gluckman: I personally am taking part in this new program from Dr Sandy, I’d love for you to join me. Read below from Dr. Sandy what it is all about:
Most of us have been collecting stress for many years, even though we were aware that it was not good for us. And yet we continued doing this, ignoring the fact that the stress changed our behavior and our personality and caused all kinds of physical, mental and emotional symptoms.
Add the huge stress of a pandemic, with its many new challenges, and now our stress levels have become truly toxic. Every day, new stress accumulates in our bodies, building up, building up, building up, leading to burnout, chronic pain, weakened immune system, digestive and sleep problems, fatigue, anxiety and depression.
If we continue collecting stress, we are living as survivors. We are surviving. We are not thriving. And this impacts your children’s future because the more stressed you are, the more stressed your children are.
Your life will change when you know exactly how to handle stress in a completely new way. Folks, you can’t allow yourselves to go on like this, day after day with toxic stress. This is a very bad journey with very bad outcomes.
You have the power to change this and make your life a wonderful journey with wonderful outcomes.
The Way this Program Works
- This is a group coaching program that takes place on Zoom over two and-a -half weeks – 2 sessions per week.
- Each session is a combination of learning about the science of healing the nervous system and experiencing some healing practices.
- You will leave with a deeper understanding of what is happening in YOUR nervous system as well as some practices that you can start to incorporate in your life after each session.
- There will be question and answer time at the end of each session where you can indicate that you have a question and I will unmute you.
- You will be asked to practice what you have learned between each session.
- If you miss a session or if you want to hear the session again, everyone will receive a recording that will be available for 48 hours only.
- When you receive your Zoom link for each session, you will also receive a link to a workbook which you will need to download and print before each session.
- Please come prepared to be fully engaged in the process and willing to share in and with the group.
The 4-Step Healing Process
Step 1: Understanding What’s Happening Inside Me
Step 1: Session 1 – Understanding the current status of YOUR Nervous System
What is this thing called ‘the nervous system?’
Understanding the difference between a regulated and dysregulated nervous system (sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems)
Learning about YOUR particular Nervous System dysregulation
- Identifying how YOUR dysregulation shows up
- How it is currently affecting your emotional, mental and physical health
What does it mean to rewire and restore health to the nervous system?
- Experience a guided visualization connecting you to your nervous system
- Making the commitment with yourself to love and heal your nervous system
Step 1: Session 2
Understanding the kind of triggers that cause the nervous system to become dysregulated
- What caused MY dysregulation originally?
- Connecting the dots to the earliest original dysregulation
- The role of early trauma and recent trauma
- Recognizing generational dysregulation
- The role of stress addiction and how to reverse this
Step 2: Rewiring Your Brain to Support Healing and Regulation
Saying ‘Hi’ to your lower self and higher self
- Recognizing you lower self in action
- Meeting and greeting your Higher Self
Moving from Beta to Alpha
Introducing the practice of Meditation for regulating and healing the nervous system
- Experience 4 different types of meditation
- Choose the one your Nervous System likes the best
- Experience a healing meditation with me
Step 3: Making Friends with and Supporting Your Nervous System
Experience a healing meditation with me
How to listen to the messages your nervous system sends you
What you need to do to take good care of your nervous system
- What you need to start doing that you are not doing
- What you need to stop doing that you are doing
Real time healing practices for difficult moments
- Vagal nerve breathing
- From worst case scenario thoughts to life-enhancing intentions
Step 4: Engaging with Your World in a Regulated Way
Experience a healing meditation with me
Shifting out of an Inflammatory lifestyle to a non-Inflammatory lifestyle
Shifting from Inflammatory to Non-Inflammatory parenting.
Learning how to communicate with your children in a way that:
- Calms their inflamed brain
- Builds resilience and confidence
- Strengthens their identity
- Makes them feel worthy
Session 1: Tuesday Sept. 28th at 7:00 pm CST
Session 2: Saturday Oct. 2nd at 2:00 pm CST
Session 3: Tuesday Oct. 5th at 7:00 pm CST
Session 4: Saturday Oct. 9th at 2:00 pm CST
Session 5: Tuesday Oct.12th tat 7:00 pm CST
Visit Dr. Sandy’s Website or Call Today 972-758-1246 to sign up!